\ Hip Displeasure: stacey » General » Move along, there's nothing to see here...

Hip Displeasure Logo Hip Displeasure Title

An independent music and pop culture commentary collective.

ChatRSSObnerhipdispleasure@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

stacey » General » Move along, there's nothing to see here...

I had been waiting for that one brilliant stroke of pure Blogging genius to triumphantly usher in my arrival to Hip Displeasure...

Then, I realized I haven't had a stroke of genius in quite some time and, in regards to pop culture, the only movies I've seen this year in the theatre were Cars and Nacho Libre. Still though, Owen Wilson is hott right now and I paid for half of my Nacho Libre ticket in quarters. I'm not sure what that says, but it's gotta say something. All the hip chicks are down with coin purses, perhaps?

Regardless, this is my first post for the sake of posting a first post. Yeah. I hope I'll attain some sort of greatness. That, or I hope I will go out in a fiery, ranting, raving nonsensical post about "them" watching me and how I'll have to go live underground (fingers crossed for the latter [!]).

On a tiny musical note, everyone is covering Gnarls Barkley's 'Crazy', but have you heard Ray LaMontagne's version yet? That voice makes me happy (in the pants).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home