\ Hip Displeasure: Hip-D PodBlast » The BlooGAR Show » Vol. 1

Hip Displeasure Logo Hip Displeasure Title

An independent music and pop culture commentary collective.

ChatRSSObnerhipdispleasure@gmail.com

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hip-D PodBlast » The BlooGAR Show » Vol. 1

I’d like to say that this latest PodBlast was a great experience, but as the man likes to say, “It was real, it was fun, but it wasn’t real fun.”

The man, of course, is our own LooGAR, who was gracious enough to sit in with me, shoot the shit, and play some songs this past Saturday.

The result? You guys will have to be the judge of that, but I think that we are progressing (albeit at a snails pace) with this thing. As always, your comments are appreciated–they really do help.

The BlooGAR song selection:

Let Your Light Shine On Me - Blind Willie Johnson
30 Days - Chuck Berry
Rocks Off - The Rolling Stones
Blame It On The Stones - Kris Kristofferson
Its Not Enough - Johnny Thunders
Shut Up And Get On The Plane - Drive By Truckers
I Love How You Love Me - The Paris Sisters

2 Comments:

Blogger DumpJack said...

Excellent stuff, keep it up, eh?

1:47 PM  
Blogger kent gas said...

Yes, Very entertaining stuff gents. I enjoyed it . gassler and the capatain say yes. I could listen to you two yap all day. trust me I have. gas

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home