\ Hip Displeasure: Elvis Fu » Music » Top 40 Bands in America

Hip Displeasure Logo Hip Displeasure Title

An independent music and pop culture commentary collective.

ChatRSSObnerhipdispleasure@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Elvis Fu » Music » Top 40 Bands in America

I'm a day late and a dollar short on this, but I'm still posting it. Information Leaf Blower has compiled their annual poll results of the Top 40 Bands in America for 2006. The criteria were simple. ILB emailed some bloggers and asked them to rank the 10 artists they covered most frequently in 2006. Foreign bands were obviously excluded. Check it out. It's not all my type of music, but I think it's a fun exercise.

If you want to see all 129 bands that were nominated, it's here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yail Bloor said...

the decemberists have to be the most overrated band going right now.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Elvis Fu said...

If I could figure out how to say "sucks ass" in 19th Century slang, I'd agree with you.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home