\ Hip Displeasure: Making My New Year's Resolution on Thanksgiving

Hip Displeasure Logo Hip Displeasure Title

An independent music and pop culture commentary collective.

ChatRSSObnerhipdispleasure@gmail.com

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Making My New Year's Resolution on Thanksgiving

I've finally decided to fully commit myself to not only starting a blog, but actually sticking with it beyond the first few posts. Starting on January 1, 2005, I resolve to post a review of every new album I hear. So, let it be known to all that I WILL overcome my penchant for laziness in blog form!

Solid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really like the site, Bob...and I'm looking forward to reading your entries in the new year.

New job is keeping me out of the loop as far as posting on obner goes (plus I usually have problems logging in, for some reason), but I'm trying to keep up with all the shenanigans by lurking.

Happy Holidays!
Gordo

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home