\ Hip Displeasure: Albums in the review queue

Hip Displeasure Logo Hip Displeasure Title

An independent music and pop culture commentary collective.

ChatRSSObnerhipdispleasure@gmail.com

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Albums in the review queue


Having written only one review in the past 33 days (and counting, because this obvious attempt at pandering filler doesn't count as a review), you might think I've already failed on keeping my New Year's Resolution to review every 2005 release I hear this year. Truth is, until recently, that Kings of Leon record was the only 2005 release I HAD heard. BUT, I've *ahem* "obtained" several other 2005 releases over the past few days, which I am still in the process of absorbing. Once I've given each a sufficient number of spins (probably within the next few days), you can expect to see their reviews right here in living HTML! So, to tide you over (and, more importantly, to keep you from thinking I've bailed on this blog like I've done to dozens before), here are the albums in my review queue:

Archer Prewitt - Wilderness
Crooked Fingers - Dignity & Shame
The Decemberists - Picaresque
The Detroit Cobras - Baby
Low - The Great Destroyer

So, don't give up on us, baby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home