\ Hip Displeasure: Indefinite Hiatus

Hip Displeasure Logo Hip Displeasure Title

An independent music and pop culture commentary collective.

ChatRSSObnerhipdispleasure@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Indefinite Hiatus

I have finally come to the realization that due to work, family and other commitments, I will be unable to devote the amount of time neccessary to properly maintain the Hip Displeasure website. Though it originally started as only a hobby, eventually it became read by too many people whose opinions I value to treat it as a mere leisure time diversion. I wouldn't feel right posting substandard content just to keep the site going. The requisite level of quality takes more time than I have at my disposal right now. If I ever get to a point where I can once again spend enough time on this site to maintain the level of quality my readers deserve, I will definitely resume my postings. But until then, I'm afraid Hip Displeasure will be on an indefinite hiatus.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, that stinks! but it's all good if it means other things are getting squared away. Your blurbs are almost universally more informative, more humorous, and less painful to read than virtually any other "critical" response I've come across online or in hard print. I digs ya man!! (just dont stop posting at OB!!)

~(man called) aerodynamics

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Blogger! Thanx for the post, "Indefinite Hiatus"! I found it while researching piano organs for an article I'm writing, and while "piano organs" isn't an exact match for my article. "Indefinite Hiatus" did capture my interest & attention. BTW, I wonder if you know anything about the ex-musician at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/claycotton ... I'd appreciate anything you may have learned!!

Thank you in advance.

- Sandy Neggers

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Blogger !

I found "Indefinite Hiatus" while searching for info on free piano tab to use in my new, magazine site on amazing, Amercan Jazz / Blues piano players. I dunno why your post came up, and though "free piano tab" and "Indefinite Hiatus" aren't a truly perfect fit for me, your post did get my attention and interest!

I'd appreciate if anyone here can post info on ex-pianoman Clay Cotton and the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/claycotton.


Thanks,

- Angela Potempkin

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, Blogger! Good stuff here - Thanx! I'm out finding info on piano man lyric for an article I'm writing, and while "piano man lyric" isn't a perfect match for my article, still "Indefinite Hiatus " did capture my interest & attention. Also, I wonder if anyone here knows anything more about the so-called, "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy-blues" music at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/claycotton ... I'd appreciate you posting anything you may have discovered already!!

Thanx in advance - Chris Hederman

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Blogger !

I found "Indefinite Hiatus" while searching for info on piano man lyric to use in my new, magazine site on amazing, Amercan Jazz / Blues piano players. I dunno why your post came up, and though "piano man lyric" and "Indefinite Hiatus" aren't a truly perfect fit for me, your post did get my attention and interest!

I'd appreciate if anyone here can post info on ex-pianoman Clay Cotton and the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/claycotton.


Thanks,

- Angela Potempkin

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home