\ Hip Displeasure: jasmine » Music » d.l.t.t.j.!

Hip Displeasure Logo Hip Displeasure Title

An independent music and pop culture commentary collective.

ChatRSSObnerhipdispleasure@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

jasmine » Music » d.l.t.t.j.!

Doesn't really have the same charm as FT's acronyms, now does it? One of my contributions to HD will be... drumroll, please... "Don't listen to that, Jasmine!" I'm going to go on a downloading spree and get all sorts of music that I wouldn't normally listen to. You know, current Top 40 singles, extreme right wing country, hate rock, contemporary jazz, stuff like that. I'll listen to it and tell you how horrible or delightful it is. Word.

And yes, I did steal my title from "Don't eat that, Steve!", a popular blog which features, well, Steve and his sometimes nasty eating habits.

I'm off to find some gems.

xo-jasmine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home