\ Hip Displeasure: FT » TV » Shatner Sings "Taxi" on "Dinah!"

Hip Displeasure Logo Hip Displeasure Title

An independent music and pop culture commentary collective.

ChatRSSObnerhipdispleasure@gmail.com

Sunday, July 02, 2006

FT » TV » Shatner Sings "Taxi" on "Dinah!"

"Another Sunday Shat to Hell"

So, here I find myself smack dab in the middle of this glorious four-day weekend (God bless America!) with more free time than I've had before me since Spiro Agnew was still drawing a government paycheck, and instead of doing something productive like dusting the blades of my ceiling fan or shampooing my landlord's blood out of the carpet, I've spent the vast majority of this Sunday doing nothing but watching clip after brain-rotting clip at You Tube.

My greatest find so far has been yet another William Shatner vocal interpretation of a '70s pop classic; this time: Harry Chapin's poignant "Taxi." Here's the first of what will likely be countless instances of leeching existing online content in lieu of actually coming up with something original...ENJOY!


Shatner sings "Taxi"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Shatner clip is amazing. Great find, FT.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home