\ Hip Displeasure: Hip-D TV » Lo-Def Theater » "The Garage Sale"

Hip Displeasure Logo Hip Displeasure Title

An independent music and pop culture commentary collective.

ChatRSSObnerhipdispleasure@gmail.com

Monday, July 03, 2006

Hip-D TV » Lo-Def Theater » "The Garage Sale"

We here at Hip-D are proud to introduce our latest recurring feature: "Lo-Def Theater." Because I am not blessed with any semblance of God-given artistic ability, including anything remotely approaching drawing skills, my only hope to visually put forth my creative vision is to do so by hook or by crook. In this case, "by hook" means jerry-rigging PowerPoint and Windows Movie Maker, while "by crook" very accurately desribes my blatant intellectual theft of copyrighted still photos and licensed music.

So, until a series of exorbitant fines and eventual jail time separates me from my laptop, throw some Jiffy Pop on the hibachi, sit back and enjoy the show...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

whoa. bob, teach me how to do that and i'll show you some lo-def theater for sure. all sorts of crazy stuff goes on around here. :)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home